Followers

Tuesday 20 January 2015

FASHIONette Vera - Inky but Pretty

Hiya today I posted my DT make over on Bee Crafty Stamps Blog and I wanted to share here too

Come on over and join the Bee Crafty Facebook Group HERE!

I made myself a promise this New Year that I would make use of as much of my crafty stash as I could without spending too much on New - well I've still been tempted with a few new things like magazines and a new case for my Copic Markers but I have also got out some old favourite things like Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder 
I stamped FASHIONette's 'Vera' using Archival Ink and then made a mask of her using Eclipse Tape (another oldie but goodie) I covered the stamped image using the mask and then rough stamped the 'Backdrop - Bubble Wrap Positive' stamp over, I removed the mask which left her uninked. I then coloured her using my Spectrum Noir Pencils
Hair: 099, 096, 095, 091
Skin: 007, 005, 004, 034
Dress: 026, 031, 034
Spots & Sash: 047, 058, 056
Shoes & Earrings: 117
The Background Paper I created using BEAUtanicals 'Cow Parsley' & 'Branches' stamps with Versamark and Clear Embossing powder which I heated with a heat gun to create a resist, I then inked over using Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters & Tea Dye) but the stamped areas stayed white and raised. I then stamped a smaller stamp around using distress ink to add a different texture


I also stamped the larger leaf stamp onto cardstock and cut out to created the leaves for my floral embellishment.

Paper Flowers and Golden Brown Mirror Board are from my own stash
I hope you like the softer artsy look I created this week and I do hope you will visit the blog again soon there are different posts each day from different team members
Krafty Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the image and background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great image and colouring and jus love the backing paper you have created. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...